Are you passionate about helping others to look, feel and be their best?
Thank you for your interest in a career with Skin MD. Under the direction of Dr. Paul Flashner, who has over 25 years of experience in the field of non-invasive aesthetic rejuvenation, Skin MD was launched in 2015. Skin MD has 5 Locations in the Boston area; Boston, Peabody, Norwell, Shrewsbury, and Dedham. We focus on building relationships and driving our brand on world-class customer service and a strong sense of culture. Our success is attributed to a shared passion for “Changing people’s lives forever!” If helping others to look, feel and be their best is your passion, and you’re ready to be excited about your job every day, please reach out to Skin MD to learn more about what we can do for you, and your career.
Under the direction of Dr. Paul Flashner, Skin MD Laser & Cosmetic Group is staffed by highly experienced Registered Nurses and Aestheticians, who are leaders in the field of non-invasive aesthetic rejuvenation. We offer laser services for patients of all skin types and conditions and our laser systems are considered state-of-the-art in laser technology. Our skincare services blend non-invasive technologies, injectable, and laser therapies into highly customized aesthetic care plans designed and developed by our medical team. The mission of our Medical Group is to partner with our patients to look, feel, and be their best while providing them with the most superior treatments in non-invasive aesthetic medicine today.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Licensed Medical Technician with recent sales and customer service experience. Team members work in a proactive environment with self-accountability. The Licensed Medical Aesthetician is responsible for providing all services that we offer, while ensuring a positive patient experience, and has the ability to create lasting relationships with patients built on trust. The ideal candidate will bring excellent customer service skills, credibility, and high integrity, coupled with an excellent work ethic and they will have the expertise to create a highly customizable aesthetic care plan for their patients to help them look, feel and be their best!
The Licensed Medical Technician is responsible for:
- Greeting patients in a friendly manner as they enter the clinic
- Answering incoming calls
- Scheduling the patients for follow-up appointments and placing reminder calls
- Reviewing Patients treatment plans, adjusting them when necessary
- Processing through patient charts to ensure they have a highly developed treatment plan and ensuring payments have been made for services
- Educating patients on all services and product lines to enhance their outcome and experience
- Evaluating guests’ suitability for laser, aesthetic and other non-surgical cosmetic services
- Operating and maintaining the laser systems
- Acts as a liaison with Medical Director/VP of Medical Operations to ensure consistent adherence to established patient care standards and protocols
- Perform; laser hair removal, Silkpeel, Ultherapy, chemical peels, Photofacial, and fractional laser treatments
- Knowledgeable in treatment protocols, services offered, and product lines that partner with services
- Checking out patients in the software platform
- Other duties as assigned
WHY SKIN MD?
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Employees can receive free services
- Additional discounted cosmetic services for employee and family
- Cosmetic product discounts
- Company-paid training
- Strong company culture
- Career advancement opportunities
- And more!
- Extensive and successful commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Sales experience
- Licensed Aesthetician
- Previous training with: peels, laser hair removal and fotofacials
- Must demonstrate great attention to detail and service
- Must be able to multi-task
- Reliability and flexibility with your schedule
- Proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills required
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about SKIN MD and our services please visit us at www.skinmd1.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Seekonk
Please fill out the information and attach your resume below and we will get back to you as soon as we can!