Love what you see in the mirror
That fateful day when you first catch a glimpse in the mirror of your thinning hair; what will your reaction be? Some of us immediately get angry, but it’s also easy to become depressed or anxious over hair loss. Especially when friends and family start mentioning your thinning hair. We understand that it can genuinely feel like you are in a state of grieving, that you may be reluctant to leave the house. And that when you do go out, you may constantly be fidgeting with your hair to ensure that no one notices.
Of course, there are those who simply just deny that hair loss could actually be happening to them. Maybe it was just the light hitting your hair in a weird angle that made it look thinner. Or, you can decide to put the blame squarely on your underactive hormones. Perhaps you’re right; no one will notice if you fluff it up a bit more, use thickening products, or comb it over carefully.
But here’s why none of these emotions should be your reaction …. Due to a breakthrough, new-to-the-market, and exclusive SkinMD hair restoration and regeneration procedure, you do not have to live with, resent, or even deny your hair loss anymore!
Dr. Paul Flashner, who has been a practicing physician since 1982 and has focused his work for over ten years on non-invasive facial and body aesthetics; has introduced a synergistic procedure that only SkinMD is offering in Massachusetts. This non-surgical hair restoration and regeneration process combines an injection of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and stem cells with laser hair regeneration and scalp rejuvenation to:
- STOP any further hair loss
- STIMULATE, STRENGTHEN, and GROW your weaker (or miniaturized) hair
Each layer of this treatment has a very specific role in the hair restoration process.
- PRP is becoming a very big deal in a lot of aesthetic areas, but in this procedure, it specifically is used to stimulate the scalp to grow hair when it is miniaturized and thinning. However, using PRP on its own does not create long-lasting results. In just a few months, you would need further injections to sustain the growth.
- Stem Cell Culture combined with PRP is a proprietary method that we have discovered to sustain hair growth for 18-24 months versus the short-lived results of using a PRP injection on its own.
- Low-Level Laser Therapy via a take-home LaserCap, in addition to the injections, is the key to stopping further hair loss and, also, supports strengthening and regrowth of weaker hair follicles.
As you can see, SkinMD’s hair restoration process is a stacked approach; in which we combine aesthetic modalities to garner optimal results. Our Doctors and medically-trained practitioners believe that identifying the synergy between two or more treatments is a much more effective method to treat any problem you may face. Plus, this methodology, based on our knowledge of the physiological reasons for hair loss, is far more likely to ensure that you are completely satisfied with how your hair (or body or face) looks and feels. And that, you can be certain, will always be at the core of our mission here at SkinMD. Our goal is to provide you with unparalleled technology, coupled with medical knowledge and expertise that is second to none, to create transformational experiences and the happiest, most satisfied patients in Massachusetts.
However, it is up to you to take the initiative and stop your thinning hair in its tracks now. Why is it so important to act immediately? Because right now, your hair strands are getting smaller and smaller, but they are still alive! This is a critical crossroads for you because once the hair follicle dies; you will not be able to recover it. Unfortunately, once you are bald, this procedure will not work since the hair follicle life is gone.
Our synergistic approach works for a variety of hair loss types, including:
- Male Pattern Hair Loss (Hereditary Androgenetic Alopecia)
- Female Pattern Hair Loss
- Alopecia Areata, an autoimmune skin disease
- Traction Alopecia from braids, weaves or wigs
Of course, you could put off calling us today; but be prepared to invest in lots of hats, hair gel, or even a head of fake hair. The team at SkinMD would prefer you to contact us right now to book a complimentary hair consultation with Dr. Flashner, who is also a Bauman Certified HairCoachMD, and find out if our innovative hair restoration procedure is right for you. During your free consultation, the Doctor will:
- Discuss your health and concerns
- Review treatments you’ve had in the past
- Assess you from head to toe
- Explain in detail the specific solutions that could be right for you
Patients choose SkinMD to look, feel, and be their best, but also because we provide them with the most superior treatments in non-invasive aesthetic medicine today. Dr. Flashner and our team of highly experienced Registered Nurses and Aestheticians will do everything in their power to help you achieve your optimal results. This includes offering our patients cutting edge alternatives that can bring about a dramatic hair transformation. It also means that we provide our patients with affordable payment options and interest-free financing through CareCredit for those eligible. Finally, our commitment to 100% patient satisfaction means that we will set realistic goals so that you get what you expect from your services and that we will be your partner on your journey to look, feel and be your best. As you can see, we take your happiness very seriously.
THE MOST SUCCESSFUL HAIR RESTORATION TREATMENTS IN THE GREATER BOSTON AREA:
- You’ve tried to ignore it, used the dreaded comb-over, and teased it relentlessly but time has come to face reality; your once thick head of hair is showing your age. Boston area residents and beyond-Skin MD, the Medspa all of Massachusetts is raving about has a miracle treatment for Hair Restoration that will make you love your brush once again!