We are so happy to be reopening our doors soon! As we reopen, the safety of our patients, staff, and community is our #1 priority. Our team has been working hard to implement new policies and procedure to keep you as safe as possible. Please take a moment to read our new COVID-19 safety policies below so that we can continue to keep everyone safe! We are so excited to be back and to see all of our wonderful patients that we have missed so much.
Our New Policies & Procedures
- Patients will be asked to wait in their car and call or text the office upon arrival.
Patients will be met at the door by staff and escorted to a treatment room.
- Patients will be asked to wash or sanitize hands.
- Cleaning products will be supplied in each bathroom, patients are asked to sanitize
handles after bathroom use.
- Please arrive on time or your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- ALL patients must wear a face mask to their appointment.
- Mandatory temperature check will take place upon arrival to office for
ALL persons entering.
- Minors are not permitted in the office.
- ONLY the patient will be allowed in the patient treatment areas.
- COVID-19 screening questions and temperature will be done at each appointment.
Please Reschedule Your Appointment If You
- Have any symptoms of:
Respiratory infection / cough/ shortness of breath /difficulty breathing
OR at least two of the following symptoms:
Fever / chills / repeated shaking / muscle pain / headache / sore throat
new loss of taste or smell.
- Have known exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or anyone
in your household who is experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Recently traveled to a high-risk region.
- Recently traveled on an airplane.
- Were exposed to a person with the flu or any other communicable disease.
Office & Staff Safety Updates:
- All magazines have been removed from the office.
- Our waiting rooms will not be open and we ask that you wait in your
car until we are ready for you.
- Our staff is required to wear face masks and face shields.
- No samples will be given to take home at this time.
- New cleaning routines have been put in place as well.
Thank you so much for taking the time and attention to read our new safety policies. If you have any questions and/or are ready to make an appointment or consultation, please feel free to give us a call at 844-754-6631.