JOIN OUR ULTHERAPY EVENT!
- Peabody: Monday, August 20th
- Worcester: Tuesday, August 21st
- Boston: Wednesday, August 22nd
- Norwell: Thursday, August 23rd
Presentations will begin at 4 pm, 5 pm and 6 pm and are one hour long.
The First 20 RSVPs to Attend Will Receive:
• Skin MD Goodie Bags!
Our Special Ultherapy Event Promos:
• SUMMER RECOVERY PACKAGE: Buy Ulthera Treatment for the lower face and neck or for full face and neck and get the décolletage area for FREE OR a FREE syringe!
• Purchase a lower face or full face Ulthera treatment and get 1 Photofacial and 1 Silk Peel FREE!
• Purchase a Profound treatment for $3,500 and get the deep lower face Ulthera Combination for FREE!
Ultherapy Event Times & Locations
August 20th 4-7 PM
2 First Avenue Centennial Crossing Unit 123 Peabody, MA 01960
August 21st 4-7 PM
281 Shrewsbury Street Worcester, MA 01604
August 22nd 4-7 PM
209 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116
August 23rd 4-7 PM
400 Washington Street Norwell, MA 02061
What is Ultherapy?
This treatment is the only FDA-approved skin rejuvenation procedure that uses ultrasound technology to achieve a non-surgical lift to the face. Without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin, Ultherapy can transform your brows, your chin, and your neck, and improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on your décolletage (upper chest) by delivering focused ultrasound energy to the same foundational layer typically addressed by surgeons during cosmetic surgery.
LOVE THE RESULTS
“The procedure was very good as compared to some of the other procedures that I have had and it was relatively painless. Following the procedure, I now see no jowls whatsoever. I see a softening of what I call “tiger stripes” and a lessening of the folds around my mouth. It’s one of the best procedures I have ever done.” I.S., USA
“My skin is smoother and tighter. I definitely see an improvement. If I could do this procedure every year and stop having to go under the knife, I would do it.” D.R., USA
“My skin is definitely tighter. I had a real laxity problem and I had been through all kinds of treatments. I was so concerned about it, that I had considered having a facelift, but this procedure completely obviated that need.” A.B., USA