Location: Boston + Peabody
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Licensed Medical Aesthetician / Technician with recent sales and customer service experience. Team members work in a proactive environment with self-accountability. The Licensed Medical Aesthetician / Technician is responsible for providing all services that we offer, while ensuring a positive patient experience, and has the ability to create lasting relationships with patients built on trust. The ideal candidate will bring excellent customer service skills, credibility, and high integrity, coupled with an excellent work ethic and they will have the expertise to create a highly customizable aesthetic care plan for their patients to help them look, feel and be their best!
The Licensed Medical Aesthetician / Technician is responsible for:
- Greeting patients in a friendly manner as they enter the clinic
- Answering incoming calls
- Scheduling the patients for follow-up appointments and placing reminder calls
- Reviewing Patients treatment plans, adjusting them when necessary
- Processing through patient charts to ensure they have a highly developed treatment plan and ensuring payments have been made for services
- Educating patients on all services and product lines to enhance their outcome and experience
- Evaluating guests’ suitability for laser, aesthetic and other non-surgical cosmetic services
- Operating and maintaining the laser systems
- Acts as a liaison with Medical Director/VP of Medical Operations to ensure consistent adherence to established patient care standards and protocols
- Perform; laser hair removal, Silkpeel, Ultherapy, chemical peels, Photofacial, and fractional laser treatments
- Knowledgeable in treatment protocols, services offered, and product lines that partner with services
- Checking out patients in the software platform
- Other duties as assigned
WHY SKIN MD?
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Employees can receive free services
- Additional discounted cosmetic services for employee and family
- Cosmetic product discounts
- Company-paid training
- Strong company culture
- Career advancement opportunities
- And more!
- Extensive and successful commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Sales experience
- Licensed Aesthetician
- Previous training with: peels, laser hair removal and photofacials
- Must demonstrate great attention to detail and service
- Must be able to multi-task
- Reliability and flexibility with your schedule
- Proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills required
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today!
Please send your resume to KatieMurphy@SkinMD1.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Boston + Peabody