We are looking for a client-facing sales and marketing professional with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will bring confidence, and a proactive yet tactful personality, credibility, and high integrity coupled with an excellent work ethic. He or she will excel in building relationships and creating lifetime partnerships with patients and thrive in a high-energy environment. Team members work in a proactive environment with self-accountability. The Assistant Patient Coordinator is responsible for providing all services that we offer, while ensuring a positive patient experience, and has the ability to create lasting relationships with patients built on trust. The ideal candidate will bring excellent customer service skills, credibility, and high integrity, coupled with an excellent work ethic and they will have the expertise to create a highly customizable aesthetic care plan for their patients to help them look, feel and be their best!
*Candidate MUST be a licensed esthetician with management experience to be considered for this position!
The Assistant Patient Coordinator is responsible for:
- Educating patients and potential patients on our services, and laying out a treatment plan with them that is highly customized to assist them in looking, feeling and being their best
- Selling the value of our services to our patients when they visit our clinic during their consultations and treatments
- Following up with previous patients to continue to cultivate a relationship with them and renew their interest in a potential partnership with Skin MD
- Creating partnerships in the community and exposing people to our Brand
- Cultivating lasting relationships with Patients where they are excited to tell everyone about Skin MD
- The Patient Coordinator is responsible for making outside calls to generate interest through community marketing, health & wellness trade shows including outbound marketing to local complementary businesses
- Responsible for managing and overseeing daily clinic operations ranging from; accounting, scheduling, sales, marketing, client retention, inventory management
- Responsible for creating a strong culture within their clinic and capable of motivating others for optimal performance
- Greeting patients in a friendly manner as they enter the clinic
- Answering incoming calls
- Scheduling the patients for follow-up appointments and placing reminder calls
- Reviewing Patient’s treatment plans, and adjusting them when necessary
- Processing through patient charts to ensure they have a highly developed treatment plan and ensuring payments have been made for services
- Educating patients on all services and product lines to enhance their outcome and experience
- Evaluating guests’ suitability for laser, aesthetic and other non-surgical cosmetic services
- Operating and maintaining the laser systems
- Acts as a liaison with Medical Director/VP of Medical Operations to ensure consistent adherence to established patient care standards and protocols
- Perform: Laser Hair Removal, Silkpeels, Ultherapy, Chemical Peels, Fotofacials, and Fractional Laser Treatments
- Knowledgeable in treatment protocols, services offered, and product lines that partner with services
- Checking out patients in the software platform
- Other duties as assigned
WHY SKIN MD?
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Employees can receive free services
- Additional discounted cosmetic services for employee and family
- Cosmetic product discounts
- Company-paid training
- Strong company culture
- Career advancement opportunities
- And more!
- A licensed esthetician with management experience
- 3+ years of sales experience (some business to consumer-preferred)
- Experienced in building relationships with patients that have a lasting value
- Proven track record of exceeding annual revenue and profit targets by building relationships
- Extensive and successful commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Preferred but not limited to the following industry experience: Esthetic, Cosmetic, Health & Wellness, Weight Loss, Hair Restoration, Plastic Surgery, Med Spa, Lasik, PR and marketing, Fitness or related industries
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today!
Please send your resume to KatieMurphy@SkinMD1.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dedham